Lover of music, books, art, science, fandom and life in general.
The most beautiful girl at the Oscars 2014
- men and women being platonic friends (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- intimate and emotional same-sex friendships that aren’t treated as "lol ur so gay" by other characters and/or the writers (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- men and men being in relationships (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- women and women being in relationships (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- non-binary people in relationships (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- asexual characters who aren’t treated as monsters or like there’s something wrong with them (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- Media that shows that heterosexual relationships aren’t the only ones that are worthwhile (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
I want to move forward, and wherever that means, wherever we end up…it’s a complete mystery. But forward is a good start, I think.
hey remember when in the first Captain America movie Steve never once backed down from a fight
and then in Winter Soldier he stops fighting for the first time ever at the end of the movie just cause it’s Bucky